This is an update from Last Wednesday 10/27 and Thursday 10/28.
There are three-four Democratic Constituents that we picked from the Nature of Man Part 2 Website: http://sites.google.com/a/newtechhigh.org/natureofman/new-tech-congress/democratic-constituents-info
On that particular site, there are about fifteen to choose and we got to pick at least four from the particular list.
We sorted through our bills and we have decided to sort them out to each of the five committees:
1. Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
2. Finance
3. Government Affairs
4. Public Relations
5. Environment
After we sorted out each bill to each committee, we would go through each issue that are from the Democratic/Republican Constituents and in turn we would need to make a motion on whether we would want to debate on every particular issue or not.
These issues pertain to whether we should use them on Artificial Intelligence or not as well.
On Thursday, in the beginning of the Senate Session, we had transferred Protecting Social Security to the Government Affairs Committee.
Then, after the senate was over, we had talked about the Robotic Rights bill and we had debated on whether or not we should put it in a Committee. We didn't really get to a final decision. As of right now, we have not put in a vote whether we want to put it in a Committee or not. In order for a bill to be passed into a committee, there needs to be a 2/3 majority vote.
There will be more information coming your way pretty soon. :)
This is a project in which we are working on in Block 1 Political Studies. In our project, each day our whole block, would re-enact (I would say) a session in the Senate Chamber. Of course, there are two parties: Democrat and Republican and in both parties there are senators from all 50 states or at least nearly 50 states. There are many steps that we went through since the start of this project. So, as each day goes by, I'll surely be able to update what was and has been going on in the Senate.
Popular Posts
-
I have here more important updates of what came about in the Senate Chamber: On Thursday 11/4 and in the beginning of Friday 11/5, we went...
-
Hello, here is an update of what we have discussed on Wednesday (11/10). On Wednesday, we didn't have that many items to talk about. H...
-
I know that this announcement page may be out of date. I have here important updates of what came about in the Senate Chamber. First, I w...
-
Hello, I have come back online with more interesting and useful information from the Senate Chamber. Today, we have found time to gather i...
-
This is an update from Last Wednesday 10/27 and Thursday 10/28. There are three-four Democratic Constituents that we picked from the Nature...
-
Hello again....I'm sorry about the delay. There have been technical difficulties occurring lately. Anyways, I have here updates from Tue...
-
Today I found out that all along, I was signed up for the committee of Science, Commerce and Transportation. I guess I forgot that I myself ...
-
Sorry about the late post. There has been technical difficulties going on lately. Here is what we did on Monday 11/15: We got into our party...
No comments:
Post a Comment