Today I found out that all along, I was signed up for the committee of Science, Commerce and Transportation. I guess I forgot that I myself was signed up for this Committee. Anyways, we are writing up a bill for Embryonic Stem cell research. We should finnish writing up this bill by the end of this week.
But, since we already have enough information to compile a bill for this matter, we can create a bill for a different topic.
Our Committee needs to research more information on a new topic in which that has been transferred to our committee. This Topic is called Encourage Free, Fair, and Balanced Trade.
After we Research more information on this particular subject, then we can bring the information in tomorrow during our next committee meeting. Hopefully we will have enough time to be able to talk about this particular topic and how we can create the bill.
Tomorrow 11/9, we will also be holding debates for bills in mind of passing from other committees. I will make sure to leave an update here tomorrow on which bills that have been passed and which bills that have not been passed. I'm sure that the Senate Session will take a while considering that there are many bills that we would need to go over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment